Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, July 13


I've been out of action for the past few days due to a disgusting flu bug and I am currently breathing through my mouth because the damned nose has been blocked for the past week. I sound like a duck and urgh, it's not very sexy.

Tomorrow is spring cleaning day in the office so YAY TO MORE DUST!

Well to recap what I've been up to the past week.. (and many more before that):

Siewpeng's last day: first timbre, then ktv, then discovery..





Taken during an Aux dinner; oh yeah, check out the oily faces:





And random nights at zouk:

Chuins' birthday!




Infekted!


Herstory!




Scotty's birthday!




(Okay it really seems we like zouk alot hor)

We Love (my) House:




Because we get to play:


We are evident future artists:



(YAH, RAT?? indeed)

Drowsy..
Flu... medicine.. sleep.. now..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New